MicroBT Whatsminer D1. Powerful Blake256R14 mining at 48Th/s with a power consumption of 2200W.
Payment is made via Bitcoin. Displayed price is in USD and CYN, exchange rate is calculated at time of checkout. Order is confirmed after 6 confirmations.
Orders of 10+ units receive 15% price discount. Use coupon code “10unit”
||130 x 220 x 390mm
||-5 – 40 °C
||5 – 95 %
Following will void the warranty
- Using of unofficial software leads to abnormal arithmetic, poor arithmetic, jamming and burning of miner parts.
- Failure to use miner in conditions specified in manual. Some shelves, link products, circuit board breakage and other 3rd party accessories can lead to damage.
- Serial number has been intentionally defaced, removed or modified.
- Any damage caused by water exposure, moisture and corrosion.
- Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to corrosive environment, humid environment, dust particles, ultra-high temperature environment, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability, lightning), etc.
- Using 3rd party products that are inefficient, damaged or unauthorized for use with MicroBT products, including but not limited to control panels, power supplies, fans, cables, etc.
- Using MicroBT unauthorized disassembly, refit or repair service.
- Any damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.
- Overclocking and other self-modifying miner operation parameters.
Units are delivered via DHL express. Tracking number is sent to email address customer uses at checkout.